We are looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to strengthen our team.
- Design and develop IoT solutions from concept to product
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware and firmware solutions.
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details.
- Collaboration with other team members including hardware, firmware, software and mechanical engineers to formalize specifications, interfaces etc.
- Design and implement hardware and software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- University Degree in Electronics
- 5+ years working experience
- Design experience with common embedded MCUs including Microchip PIC and STM32 for IoT applications.
- Embedded C programming
- Experience in digital electronic design, schematic capture using EDA CAD software such as Altium or similar.
- Good knowledge of peripheral interfaces UART, I2C, SPI etc
- Experience on debuggers/programmers and lab equipment oscilloscope etc
- Familiar with embedded telecommunication device modules GSM/GPRS, NbIoT, LoRaWAN etc
Desired personal skills:
- Self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving and varied events which are demanding. Able to analyze complex situations and give balanced well-considered decisions.
- Have a Team player mentality and a positive attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment
- Continuous Training
- Remote work options
Send your application to