QUALITY & INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Satisfaction of customer’s requirements and expectations from the products and services provided, is the fundamental principle and commitment of our company, as well as the philosophy of each of its executives.
The protection of information & data and their processing systems is of strategic importance to our company, in order to achieve its short-term and long-term goals.
Company’s policy is to treat all customers with the same manner, considering that they have the highest requirements for the quality of the products and services provided, as well as for safeguarding information and data.
To achieve this objective, Company’s Management has adopted the requirements of International Standards EN ISO 9001: 2015 & EN ISO 27001: 2013 and is committed to its customers and stakeholders for the following:
• To behave honestly, consistently and respectfully.
• To recognize, record and evaluate potential risks to both the quality and information security.
• To take active action to address these risks.
• To take information security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, whether in electronic or physical form.
• To provide confidentiality, integrity and safeguarding of the accuracy and completeness of the information, as well as its processing methods.
• To protect the interests of the company and those who cooperates with it and trust it for the use and handling of their data.
• To ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information produced, received and distributed as part of its activities.
• To maximize the reliability of the company’s information resources.
• To offer value to its customers through the high standards of its services & products.
• To focus on its customers by examining their complaints directly, but also anticipating their desires and requirements.
• To invest in training and improve its human resources.
• To encourage and stimulate the creativity of its employees.
• To develop a sense of responsibility for the environment at all levels of the company.
• To modernize its organization in order to respond to changes of the environment.
• To improve its performance by breaking into new markets both domestically and internationally.
• To fully comply with National and Community Legislation.
• To provide consistent quality products and services that fully comply with National and European Standards.
Our company adheres strictly and fully respects the applicable Laws and Regulations, in carrying out its activities.
The Quality & Information Security Policy is applied at all stages of our product and service provision, is understood at all levels of the company – firstly from Management and is reviewed whenever necessary. It is available to the public and to all relevant stakeholders.
Implementation is the duty of all employees.